If you want to enhance your sports performance, now help out your eyes with the best safety eyewear for sports. Many people don’t visit the eye doctor and they could function with less vision as they have. But they don’t know a comprehensive eye exam not only help them to see better with the correct gadget. There is specific eyewear for a specific purpose and are made for specific people that can perform their specific jobs. If you want to enhance your performance in sports with the help of the right pair of specs or contact lenses.
Vision elements that can affect your sports performance:
Vision plays an important role as it comes to sports. According to the American Optometric Association, they state that each plays a vital role in the sports world.
- Visual concentration is screening out of field in which stay focused on target or objects while in any movements.
- Dynamic visual acuity means to see clearly while you or the objects are moving rapidly in different games like hockey, soccer, and tennis, etc.
- Eye tracking follows the objects and has a contribution in reaction time.
- Eye-hand-body coordination means how your body, hand, and feet react with your brain and eyes and of course extremities is important to control according to time.
- Peripheral vision is to detect movement from the eyes corner and that is a key factor during sports performance.
- Visual reaction time means how the brain interprets and react fast.
- Depth perception that can be corrected with the prescription safety glasses, contact lenses, or sports eyewear.
Selection of sports eyewear:
While in the selection of sports eyewear, the lens is very important to consider. Always try to choose strong, lightweight, and durable that can stand strong against balls or debris. In this case, polycarbonate or Trivex lenses are best because of high impact and strong protection against UV rays. Glare is another uncomfortable distraction in outdoor sports that can reduce vision. This is a negative impact on sports performance. Wiley x safety glasses with polarized lenses act well that help to reduce glare from the horizontal surfaces. Specific lens tints and coating can help to improve visual acuity and reduce glare. Sports sunglasses are available with interchangeable lenses and can choose according to your conditions.