How Can I Take Care of My Eyes Daily?
Everyone should do a dilated exam in one or two years. But you need to check twice a year after age 60. Despite regular checkups, you need some extra essential steps for better vision.
- Eat at least 5 types of fruits, and vegetables daily. Simply, you have to follow a balanced diet.
- Avoid smoking.
- Take a frequent break while doing work on a computer screen. Wear Armourx 6001 frame for a digital screen and eliminate eyestrain.
- You must wear sunglasses in the cloudy weather because of a specific amount of harmful rays reaching Earth through clouds.
- You must follow the cleaning instructions for eyeglasses and lenses on daily basis.
- In the case of high blood pressure, diabetes, and cholesterol must keep them under pressure.
- Keep proper light and distance in the room from objects.
- Keep hydrated of yourself that will help to keep eyes moisten and lubricated.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes as you allow germs to enter into eyes through a foreign environment.
- As a woman, if you are a makeup lover, use high-quality makeup on your eyes.
- Wear sunglasses when coming out in the sun and they can protect your eyes against UVA and UVB rays. DVX safety glasses protect you.
- Just like our body, eyes need to be rest for recharge. So enough sleep is important to relax and healthy eyes.
- Keep your eyes away from dust and debris and for this purpose keep clean your surrounding environment as well.